they just wont stop.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Bly, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Bly

Bly
    MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +154 / 39
    there is a player on creative (this is not a report) who always annoys me, when I want to do that certain activity, they will say "Ugh Emilios here" or "Don't add him, he's an idiot, just deny him. He ruins RPs".
    It's really annoying. I wish there was Staff to Moderate Roleplays.

2. Venous_

VIP

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Sounds unfair. Not to say its ok for him to say these things, but wouldn't you think there is something you did to upset him? Like any reason at all?

3. Bly

Bly
    MVP VIP+

Ratings:
    +154 / 39
    No I havent been mean to them..... Im confused why they are always mad at me

4. GoldenGaming

GoldenGaming Forum Master

Ratings:
    +115 / 2
    Not going to lie here Bly. While I feel bad for your situation. I must say, this is a fairly useless post. If they're consistently bothering/targeting you. You should report it. However, you say you won't do it. All you did was address the issue that we as a community cannot resolve. Talk to the staff about this issue. Hope this gets fixed though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bunstop

bunstop Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 1
    I don't see why you don't just report him. If he's being mean, you have every right to report him. Saying that you won't will not help you very much.

6. Jxson

VIP

Ratings:
    +21 / 4
    I think you should report them for bullying. It's clear they're bothering you and making you feel bad about yourself, this shouldn't be tolerated.